The 'A Beginner's Guide to Social Media' workshop is for newcomers to social media.
It can be really daunting joining social media (we've been there!) and knowing where to start is often the hardest part, especially if you don't have the confidence to just 'go for it!'.
Hosted by award-winning blogger Monica Beatrice Welburn, founder of The Elgin Avenue, Monica will equip you with a foundational knowledge of the four key social platforms; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest, and how to use them.
During the course of the workshop Monica will cover:
- How and why to use hashtags.
- How to formulate captions.
- An introduction to taking stunning imagery and easy editing tips and tricks to creating beautiful and captivating feeds.
- Each platform's roll within social media and how each of them can serve your ideal customer / ideal audience.
- How to identify your brand values and brand message.
The purpose of this workshop is to equip you with the basic skills you need, to best represent yourself and your brand in the digital sphere. This course is designed to help you create digital touch points for your brand which you are proud to share, and to attract your ideal customer via them.
WHEN: Wednesday 13th October, 10am - 2pm, or, Wednesday 1st November, 10am - 2pm.
WHERE: In-store at Hero, Stockbridge, SO20 6HE.
£85 (Inclusive of a light lunch, refreshments throughout and a Hero goody bag).